Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus...Just to take Him at his Word...



From The Song Leaders Heart


     The song tis so sweet to trust in Jesus", is among the few old hymns of the Christian faith, that I would encourage or endorse.

Then many of the new songs coming down the pipe are also misleading, causing doubt to grow along side your faith.

"A man who dares to waste one hour of 
time has not discovered the value of life."
Charles Darwin

             I was a Song Leader and Choir Director for a little over a decade.  During that time I crooned and howled with the best of them. Singing songs in the hymn books passed on from other churches, you know, the books we taped up, salvaging what we could, then storing the rest behind the pulpit.
        
      Until I heard a lady on the radio say, that you can sing a lie just as easy as you can speak one.

 The following Wednesday night Prayer meeting and Bible study I was on the last verse of "On Christ the Solid Rock" After the sing through I thought. "Oh may i then in him be found???" I began to realize that in the midst of our faith doubt is being sown.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
--Buddha "

           My friends I know that EVERY HUMAN Being in this world has Faith.
  eg: Faith in the form of a hope to see your loved ones after sending them off to school.
    Faith to believe that your job will last for another month, year etc.
But only those who believe in Jesus has HOLY Faith.

We have all been given a measure of faith, but only faith in Jesus and his sacrificial death can grant you the POWER to become a son(daughter) of God. This is that "most holy faith"


“A man's greatest joy is crushing his enemies.” 

We all use our faith in different ways. 

That said. I want to address the ones who have received the record that God gave of himself. The Christians. 

  The enemy of your soul and the abundant life that God has promised is DOUBT!  not sin...All your sins have been taken away at the cross.

 Permanently 

You are the only one who brings them up before God. There is a song called "What Sin."
  The only misleading part about this song is the idea that you must be in a continual state of Confession.

The Church was separated from the Roman Catholic since the late 16th century. Tragically the reformers brought with them too much baggage. The daily confessing of Sins.

“The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn” 
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

  Finally before I loose you entirely. 

"Don't fear knowledge that makes you think."
  kirkwood Young

 This Blog is a seed of faith I am planting. 

  Ways to Build on My Most Holy Faith

  1.  Confess Gods Righteous and NOT your sins. eg: confess"I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am seated together in Christ in heavenly places, and from this position I BOLDLY come before the throne of grace..."
  2. Sing only songs of truth based on the Grace of God, not on the misunderstanding of the song writer. eg: "Any song that asks you to demonstrate your love for God is a trap" Any song that says "I'm desperate for you..." You already have the Entire Godhead living in you and you are complete in Jesus.
  3. Pray based on Gods promises, Not on the traditional prayers before you. eg: At the end of a church service do not pray this."Father go with us as we leave this place..." WRONG "He has said I will NEVER leave you" 
  4. Daily put away negative words from your conversation. "well, you know what they say...bad news comes in threes," or " I'm afraid...." or " I'm dying for a..." 
  5. Stop belittling yourself as a pretext for humility False humility. eg: I'm so dumb, stoopid, lazy, or for the girls, I'm a dog, i am a tramp, whore, ho, b'atch" 
You are a child of the living God. By applying some of these things you will add to your faith Virtue.

Type in the Amazon site, Kirkwood Young and Order a copy of my book.

 A short book with a Power Packed Punch. get a copy today and keep your eyes opened.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mega Church Success

 "Deep waters are often Calm on the surface, masking the tourmoil beneath " me How's that for a heading?     Quite inte...